January 12, 2010
How to Add Video to Your Blog
- Open your blog editor.
- Decide where you want the video clip to go on your blog.
- Open up another window and go to Youtube.com
- Find the video you’d like to use on your blog.
- On the right side of the screen, you’ll see a URL box and an Embed box
- Click in the Embed box (it should highlight all the content)
- Push CTRL + C to copy that code
- Go back to your blog editor, find where you want the Video footage to go, then click the HTML Tab (found right below the title box on the right next to the Visual Tab)
- Paste the video code there and click Save Draft.
- Click Preview to see if the video code is where you want it to be.
Why It’s Important to Use Video in Blogging
- People are Lazy
- People Learn in a Variety of Ways
- It’s easy!
- Other big names are “Vlogging!”
September 14, 2009
How to Add Images
Step 1: Decide where you want the picture to show up and put your cursor there
How to Insert a Picture on Your Blog
Adding a Picture from URL
picture source (adding anchor links)
How to Add Video to Your Blog Post
Step 1: Go to Youtube.com
Step 2: Find video that relates to your industry
Step 3: Get the Code
Where to get images & video
- (Just make sure to source where you got the information. With Youtube it’s already done for you.)
How to start making money with your blog
- Google Adsense
- Affiliate Marketing (See the Affiliate Marketing Basics Webinar)
- Advertising Sales – selling ad space on your site
- Product Reviews
- Selling products and/or eBooks
August 13, 2009
- Differences in Text
- Use keywords as my guide (linking keywords to other posts and/or pages of your site)
- Bullet Points
- Numbered Lists
- Multiple Paragraphs – not just one big block of text
- Interviews with Big Names in your industry
This is a quoted area.
Text will then rap around here…
More text here, including text about women’s clogging shoes
More text here
picture found here
March 19, 2009
Here I would paste content form a word document!
This is a test.
Go to my clogging shoes website.