How to Add Video to Your Blog
- Open your blog editor.
- Decide where you want the video clip to go on your blog.
- Open up another window and go to Youtube.com
- Find the video you’d like to use on your blog.
- On the right side of the screen, you’ll see a URL box and an Embed box
- Click in the Embed box (it should highlight all the content)
- Push CTRL + C to copy that code
- Go back to your blog editor, find where you want the Video footage to go, then click the HTML Tab (found right below the title box on the right next to the Visual Tab)
- Paste the video code there and click Save Draft.
- Click Preview to see if the video code is where you want it to be.
Why It’s Important to Use Video in Blogging
- People are Lazy
- People Learn in a Variety of Ways
- It’s easy!
- Other big names are “Vlogging!”